[pmwiki-users] for all : date your updates. Thanks

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Sep 2 14:45:51 CDT 2005

At 2005-09-02  12:33 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
>Maybe it's second best, but the Page History link will show you the
>date the text was added to the page.

I think Pierre-Marie's point was that the recipe code change date or
version number should be posted on the description page. That would have
saved me some grief over the version of Blocklist2 I was running. For this
to work, the version number also has to be visible in the script.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668