[pmwiki-users] for all : date your updates. Thanks

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Sep 2 15:02:54 CDT 2005

Is there any way to get it (whatever default text we put in a tiny
Cookbook.Default Details page), to appear on all recipes whenever we change it?

Would e better than manually going through each recipe...

Probably by using some variables declared in directives on the cookbook pages?

At 03:36 PM 9/2/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>Actually, the default text in the cookbook template
>(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Template) probably needs to be
>changed to make the information more clear.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)