[pmwiki-users] Questions on release 2.0.0 (PageStore class)

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Sep 2 15:29:57 CDT 2005

When calculating risk, it has to be compounded by the amount of loss
possible in the worst case scenario. I lost several documentation
hours that way. So I suggest that if you decide to comment that line
out in the core, you at least make it a configuration option for us
people on fickle servers.

Thanks.

At 02:01 PM 9/2/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>Of course, this filesize check won't really work for gzipped files,
>since they typically compress to far less than 95% of the original
>size.  So, commenting it out is probably the right approach.  However,
>it also means that anyone who ends up on a system that doesn't
>correctly report disk write errors will be at a small risk of losing
>pages.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)