[pmwiki-users] Re: code disambiguation comments

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Sep 3 08:55:50 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 01:46:40AM -0400, Radu wrote:
>
>>I meant to suggest this some time ago, but since now I got down to
>>actually finishing this skin, I bumped into it again:
>>
>>Pm, it would help (at least me) enormously, if in the pmwiki places
>>where you define accronymic function names, you'd spell the name out
>>in a comment or something.
>
> They're currently available at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Functions,
> although yes, I can add the acronym definitions into the code itself.

Actually I think the contents of Cookbook/Functions belongs to the
functions themselves. That way, if you change the function, you
immediately see the documentation that should be changed. Otherwise,
it's quite easy to change something and overlook changing the docs
(keeping docs and code in sync has always been a hard problem).

Regards,
Jo