[pmwiki-users] PmWikiDe group on pmwiki.org

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 03:41:45 CDT 2005

Pm, could you please install the $RecentChangesFmt below for the
PmWikiDe group on pmwiki.org?

To help the German translation of the documentation and to help its
maintenance a group of translators have agreed to use the original
(American) English page names, and use the (:title:) markup to give
these pages German titles. In order to show these titles in searches
and in RecentChanges we would need to change the RecentChangesFmt to
show $Titlespaced rather than $Name.

$RecentChangesFmt = array(
    '$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges' =>
        '* [[$FullName | $Groupspaced.$Titlespaced]]  . . .
                         $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]',
    '$Group.RecentChanges' =>
        '* [[$FullName | $Titlespaced]]  . . .
                       $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]');

We will recommend this change in the German documentation.
I supposes there is no way to have this modified $RecentChangesFmt
installed automatically for a German installation.

Thank you so much!
--
Best regards,
 Hans