[pmwiki-users] PmWikiDe group on pmwiki.org

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 6 07:54:28 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 09:41:45AM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Pm, could you please install the $RecentChangesFmt below for the
> PmWikiDe group on pmwiki.org?

Done, with modifications.  Rather than cause Site.AllRecentChanges
to be different for PmWikiDe pages from other pages, I think I'll
leave it to always display the pagename.  Thus I've done just

  $RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges'] =
    '* [[$FullName | $Titlespaced]]  . . .
                   $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]';

> We will recommend this change in the German documentation.
> I supposes there is no way to have this modified $RecentChangesFmt
> installed automatically for a German installation.

Not easily.  But, for whatever it's worth, I don't think that the
RecentChanges pages are included in the i18n.tgz distribution anyway.

BTW, I'm in the midst of adding some options to pmwiki.org to
help with maintenance of the XLPage files, more details in a bit.