[pmwiki-users] Two small comments (might be bugs)

Philippe Krait philippe at krait.net
Wed Sep 7 00:39:26 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have noticed two things while fiddling with PmWiki (and it is so good
that I am loath to bring these here :).

The most "annoying" one is that there are "ghost" pages that still show
up in the pagelist index. These are pages that have been deleted a long
time ago, and their title still appears. This is very strange as not
only were these pages deleted with the "delete" in the page, but the
files were also removed. So how comes that pagelist still finds them ?

There is also an interference between the extended markup cookbook
receipe and pagelist (in the dictindex form). I like the dictindex,
because it is organised yet compact, and there is no space between the
items. WHen I enable the extended markups (which looks like a nice
receipe as well), suddenly the there is at least a double interlining. I
suppose it is a side effect of the .css used, but it is slightly
annoying. Anything taht can be done about this ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Phiippe