[pmwiki-users] Rss Feed in sidebar

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Thu Sep 8 10:37:59 CDT 2005

Hi Bram,

Thanks for pointing out to rssdisplay..I should search for it first.
It worked in the sidebar, however, the formatting is ugly.  I noticed
at your wiki, you use "vspace" div for rss feeds with nice bullet and
indented paragraph.  How can you control the look and formatting of RSS
feeds?

Mine's crammed into a tiny piece with no line breaks for each RSS feeds.

Also, I got the warning message once I saved the changes in sidebar,
but it looks fine in the main home page.

FYI, it's for intranet, only.

Warning: MagpieRSS: Failed to fetch
http://csdrold/wordpress/wp-rss2.php:)(:groupfooter (HTTP Response:
HTTP/1.1 401 Access Denied ) in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\magpie\rss_fetch.inc on line 238

Warning: array_slice(): The first argument should be an array in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\rssdisplay.php on line 74

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\rssdisplay.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\magpie\rss_fetch.inc:238) in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 701