[pmwiki-users] Multiple WikiCalendar

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 19:03:23 CDT 2005

Friday, September 9, 2005, 12:48:43 AM, Rene wrote:
> I"m overlooking a feature of "set up a group"  I looked into PmWiki and
> cannot find what it does.  It's different from creating a page,
> correct?

> I already loaded PmCal.php, pmcal.css and updated config.php.

Groups are automatically created when you create a page.
so just set up a homepage for the calendar group, and the necessary
Groupfooter (or GroupHeader) page. The homepage can be like
Calendar.Calendar or Calendar.HomePage
or PmCal.PmCal
you can always use (:title some other name:) to give your calendar
homepage a better title.

Make sure that the css file for the group has exactly the name of the
group, it is case sensitive I think. So for PmCal use PmCal.css

Best,
~Hans