[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Sep 9 20:55:17 CDT 2005

This setting is perfect, and I wish it had been the default! My site
uses a lot of acronyms which I either had to maintain in a list in the
config.php (I often didn't realize the acronyms were used, so this was
impractical) or authors had to use [= =] or `, both of which cluttered
the text, and neither of which people understood they needed to do.

This setting is perfect. Forcing the use of [[ ]] to create a link is
totally consistent with all other link, removes all problems with
'inadvertant' wikiword links, and cleans up the text of the pages. My
problem is solved :)

 ~ ~ Dave