[pmwiki-users] Rich text editor for PmWiki

Russell Bailey russell-pmwiki at saberpunk.net
Sat Sep 10 00:20:03 CDT 2005

I've put together a basic rich text editor for PmWiki using TinyMCE.  I'm
currently late in the testing and fixing process for deployment to my own
wiki.  Because it may be of interest to some of you,  I thought I'd post a
link to my development version.

The test site is here:

http://dev.saberpunk.net

This isn't a formal demo,  it really is my test site,  so you may
encounter strange behavior if you visit while I'm working.  ;)

An unfinished technical summary,  including known bugs, is here:

http://dev.saberpunk.net/pm2/pmwiki.php?n=RichEdit.DetailedSummary

The installation instructions (of only academic interest,  since it's not
yet available) are here:

http://dev.saberpunk.net/pm2/pmwiki.php?n=RichEdit.Installation

Best,

Russell