[pmwiki-users] Dur: How to find all the pages which link TO a page?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Sep 13 18:01:45 CDT 2005

I've added a tab to my page to allow users to see backlinks. I'm using
the format:
    <a id='backlink'
href="$PageUrl?action=search&q=link={$FullName}">$[backlinks]</a>

Which works. But I'd like to include some of the parameters I use when I
use the directive:
    (:pagelist link={$FullName} fmt=bygroup list=normal :)

I tried this:
    <a id='backlink'
href="$PageUrl?action=search&q=link={$FullName}%20fmt=bygroup%20list=normal">$[backlinks]</a>

What I'd ideally like is to have the backlist tab display as it does
when I use the directive, rather than in the Search results page. Any
way to achieve that?

 ~ ~ Dave