[pmwiki-users] save problem

Michael.R.Doughty at frb.gov Michael.R.Doughty at frb.gov
Wed Sep 14 16:04:50 CDT 2005

Looking for some help here.

I just installed pmwiki, and everything _looks_ ok, but when I got to edit
a page, it doesn't work.  It brings up the editor, lets you type in
changes, but when you click "Save" or "Save & Edit", it just reloads the
editor page, but with your changes removed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and I have made sure
that everything is rwx for other, but nothing seems to work.  The odd
thing is that it doesn't even generate errors.
I have also tried removing the .flock file, but that didn't do anything
either.  I have tried adding the line "AcceptPathInfo on" to the .htaccess
file in some hope that that was the problem, but still no joy.

I tried searching the archives, but came up with nothing relevant, which
seems a bit odd.

System is RHEL WS 3
Apache ver 2.0.46
pmwiki2.0.5