[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar 0.11, almost ready for a 1.0.

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Sep 15 13:23:17 CDT 2005

Pierre-Marie Carette wrote:
> in line 442     $out.=sprintf("[[%s.%s|%s]]\n",$cal,$cal,$cal);
> can you change to :                     $out.=sprintf("[[%s.%s|%s]]
> \n",$DefaultName,$cal,$cal);
> to follow the config convention ?

Well.. I don't think $DefaultName is correct convention.
But just removing it would be.. then it will fall back to
using HomePage or "name of group".

Right?  It's unclear to me what DefaultName is actually for
with respecitive to not specifying a default page.  It appears
that PmWiki prefers Group.Group and that Group.HomePage is
viewed as the "old" way?  I say this since if you have both
Group.HomePage and Group.Group, you get Group.Group if you
don't supply the page part.

Thanks for noticing that one.  I believe the right fix is
what I changed in other places where I don't hard code
the page part and just let PmWiki do its thing about choosing
what page to bring up.  I did overlook this one.. thanks
for finding it.

Others may feel free to let me know what the "right"
way is to do handle this.  I like just not supplying
the page part... seems to be the most portable.