[pmwiki-users] PagelistExplained

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Sep 19 11:00:11 CDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 11:47:56AM -0400, Martin Fick wrote:
> This page is in the cookbook, shoudl it become part of the
> main markup documentation instead?
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistExplained

The documentation for PageList is planned to go to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists (and incorporate
many of the items in the Cookbook page), but I just haven't
written one up yet.

Feel free to start the page off, but I think the page needs to
be aimed at an intermediate authoring audience and not an
administrative one.  We could do PageListsAdmin for administrators,
or refer admins to the relevant cookbook entries.