[pmwiki-users] Problem with installation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 21 11:12:46 CDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 11:55:20AM -0400, Richard Burnett wrote:
> Hey Everyone, so I moved my site to a different server,
> dreamhost.com, and I am having problems getting my wiki running
> again.  The URLs don't look right on the wiki links that the first
> page is generating, any ideas?

Dreamhost doesn't present a "true" CGI environment -- many of
the environment variable settings don't follow the CGI specification.

In general you can fix this by explicitly setting the values of
$ScriptUrl, $PubDirUrl, and $UploadUrlFmt.

If you can set $EnableDiag=1; on that server, I may be able to
learn enough about dreamhost's configuration to be able to get
PmWiki to do the right thing in the future.

Hope this helps...