[pmwiki-users] Blogging with PmWiki

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:01:50 CDT 2005

On 9/20/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 02:27:25PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Let me set up a page on pmwiki.org <http://pmwiki.org> where we can
> build a summary
> > list of potential blogging features, and then we'll move from there.
>
> Now available at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PTIS/BlogFeatures.
> I've added Russell's list into the page, it would be really nice if
> someone could merge in Bronwyn's list from IWantABliki as well.

I just spent the last several hours rearranging, merging, and adding yet
more content, but I couldn't post it because I was linking to too many
sites. Would you prefer that I take the links out, or can we foil the url
approval scheme for a good cause? I've attached the page source that I was
trying to post.

Forgive me for the insanely detailed spec...I just want this to be done
right, so that it'll be as great a blog as it is a wiki.

You know that PmBliki is going to make my year. :)

Bronwyn