[pmwiki-users] Advanced tables missing markup

romat2 romat2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:12:55 CDT 2005

We also miss header cells in advanced tables. And I've came across
another functionality where simple tables are more advanced than
advanced tables. FormattingSimpleTables cookbook recipe
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FormattingSimpleTables) shows how
to create simple table with alternating row colors. That's not
available with advanced tables.

Roman