[pmwiki-users] PMWIKI-Uploads Problem

Konstantin Grenader kgrenader at gmx.de
Sat Sep 24 08:33:26 CDT 2005

hi guys

I have set up a page in pmwiki and want to enable image uploads there

when i write Attach: blabla.jpg at a page i get the upload screen, i
choose the file and click on upload - i get this error message:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The
script whose uid is 32036 is not allowed to access
/home/a003f9e1/public_html/pmwiki/pub/images/SFG owned by uid 99 in
/home/a003f9e1/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/upload.php on line 138

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/a003f9e1/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/upload.php:138) in
/home/a003f9e1/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 393
PmWiki can't process your request

?cannot move uploaded file to pub/images/SFG/revan.jpg

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

I have set the permission to 777
And i am using pmwiki 0.6

Does anyone have an idea or/and a solution to my problem?

I am thankful for any help, since i am a wiki and php and stuff newbie

Greets

Strelok