[pmwiki-users] Directive Help

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Sep 25 11:24:26 CDT 2005

Well, it does work now. I worked on it for a few hours, changing the
directive name, style, etc, but I couldn't get a second directive
working. Only thing I can think of is that FileZilla or caching was
causing a problem. I was doing a 'shift-reload' to force a refresh on
the browser though, which I presume would mitigate a caching issue. I'll
try a new FTP client and see if that helps. Very frustrating :)

 ~ ~ Dave