[pmwiki-users] Re: How to 'automatically' keep a deployed PmWiki install up to date?

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Sun Sep 25 13:38:19 CDT 2005

To date we've been looking at source code configuration systems to help us maintain our system installations.  This approach effectively remembers what you have checked out allowing you to 'update' your installations.

What about the reverse perspective, how can get we request from the PmWiki core a list of all installed plug-ins - perhaps a plug-in registration mechanism?

A single Wiki page could be configured to report the system configuration.

Any ideas on how this can be achieved over and above {$Version} for PmWiki core?
-Steve.