[pmwiki-users] PmWiki not working on ISP's new CGI platform

Val Sharp val at valsharp.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 11:28:46 CDT 2005

After transferring to the new CCGI platform,the first page,
<http://ccgi.davemaclaren.plus.com/valsharp/pmwiki.php> works fine,
but all links to further pages, such as
<http://ccgi.davemaclaren.plus.com/valsharp/pmwiki.php/WebDev/Index>,
are giving rise to 404 errors: "The requested URL
/cgi-bin2/cgiwrap/valsharp/pmwiki.php/WebDev/Index was not found on
this server."

CGIwrap has been introduced on the new platform, but I don't know if
that relevant.

For some reason it looks like it's seeing /blah.php/path/to/file and
passing that as the script name to the PHP program.

My ISP doesn't know of any problems on the new platform that might
cause this, and since CGI and scripting is virtually unsupported, I'm
on my own with this one.

Any ideas?

--
Best regards,