[pmwiki-users] General Farming Questions

Allyen E. Wilson awilson at allyenwilson.com
Tue Sep 27 14:00:01 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am not a a very technical computer user. I am exploring using
pmWiki as a collaboration tool for my wifes consulting business. We
consult in non-technical issues with non-technical people.

Will non-technical people be comfortable with using a wiki that would
include file uploads/downloads?

Is a farm the best solution for multiple clients? We want each client
to have own wiki and not have access to other clients wiki's. Should
I have a seperate wiki installation for each client?

Thanks,
Allyen
Lakewood, CO USA