[pmwiki-users] Re: wikicmds generated incorrectly when creating a page

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Tue Sep 27 14:04:36 CDT 2005

True,
but you will note that the wiki commands at the bottom of the page don't
behave/format in the same way.
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Test12365464
In particular the action for all the top wiki commands is "edit",
the action for the bottom commands is "edit", "diff", "print" etc
respectively.
imho the top wiki commands should be like the bottom wiki commands

Simon

PS Don't you think the text

Describe Test12365464 here.
should be formatted