[pmwiki-users] Re: General Farming Questions - Fields config

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 29 08:38:26 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:21:56AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 01:48:29PM +0200, OBUTEX / Hlad?vka wrote:
> > I tried to setup a farm having 2 fields.
> > I have several problems I am not able to solve:
> >
> > 1) Skin monobook - until the skin files are not in farm/field/pub/skins
> > only the initial call
> > of the site is corretly rendered; other pages are rendered in top-down
> > sequence (PageHeader,SideBar,page text...)
> > using the default pmwiki skin
> > 4) when editing a page, GUI buttons are not wisible (skin monobook)
>
> These might be issues with the monobook skin implementation --
> I'll have to check.

I've just checked on the monobook skin on pmwiki.org and it appears to
work fine in fields -- here's my field url:

    http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/field/field.php

Here's the local/config.php file for my field:

    <?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
      $Skin = 'monobook';
      $EnableGUIButtons = 1;

Both the monobook skin and the buttons seem to be working fine.

Can you check that you have
   - a recent version of the monobook skin?
   - $EnableGUIButtons = 1; in your field's configuration?