[pmwiki-users] RFC: Core candidate offerings

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 04:02:32 CST 2006

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, H. Fox wrote:

> On 4/1/06, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
> <christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Then I also wonder how this should be interpreted

> > 	\
>
> Seems obvious:

>     b</p>

Not today, see this page:

	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/LineContinutation1

Your interpretation means that the rule for a line continuation character
must be rephrased as something like:

	'\' at the end of a line means to continue reading at the
	next line (unless '\' happens to be the only character in
	which case it really means start a new paragraph...)

> >    Although... I'm not sure how this should be interpreted

> > 	\\\

>     b</p>

Hmm... don't we actually already have a way to define a new paragraph
explicitly? Isn't this what '\\\' on a line by itself does.. Patrick?

	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/LineContinutation1

/Christian