[pmwiki-users] conditional markup q.

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 21:29:00 CDT 2006

On 4/3/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:

> On 4/4/06, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > It's even simpler than your example, if I'm reading your question
> > correctly - it's just:
> >
> > (:if auth edit pagename:) or (:if ! auth edit pagename:)
> >

> Zoiks!  Just 6 days ago PM was saying he was thinking of adding that
> syntax in response to my question about how to do exactly that.  Has he
> already done it, or was it always there and he forgot?
>
> Tegan, you even replied to the thread.  Subject was "Condition on
> authority to another page" on March 29th.

Huh.  No wonder I wasn't sure if/where/when I'd seen it, and couldn't find
it in the docs.  It was only a maybe.  I'm in the middle of discovering all
kinds of stuff that's now available since I just upgraded from 2.0.12 to
2.1.5 - it's hard to take it all in and be sure I'm appreciating all the new
options that have opened up.  Conditionals are especially exciting, and also
make me especially anxious about not continuing to resort to the same old
work-arounds. I'm sure glad I decided to just give this a whirl.  Does it
work on your installation, too?  Cool, isn't it?