[pmwiki-users] Inital start up error`

Yukon Justin TSgt 146MXS justin.yukon at cachan.ang.af.mil
Fri Apr 7 13:21:24 CDT 2006

Hi im new to this wiki and php stuff but trying to learn as i go.  So i ftpd
the wiki files to my webserver like it siad.  I gave the folder
/pmwiki/wiki.d write access.  now when i go to
www.californiarangers.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
<http://www.californiarangers.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php>

i get the following error "
Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: Permission denied in
d:\inetpub\californiarangers\pmwiki\pmwiki.php on line 395

PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience"

Now i looked in the FAQ's and it listed the problem and fix.  It says to
delete the .flock file and pmwiki will creat a new one.  the problem is that
file doesnt exsist in that DIR.

What do i do?

Thanks for the help