[pmwiki-users] PageTOC used in sidebar

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Apr 9 19:19:36 CDT 2006

On Sunday, 9 April 2006 10:50 AM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have a very long page with (:toc-hide:) on it.  The sidebar
>has (:toc-page Longpage self=1:), and that's great.  But the
>sidebar's toc shows the "hide" link at the top, and that "hide"
>link is inoperative.  It would be good if that link either
>actually worked OR just weren't there.

It's supposed to work. It *does* work when you are on the
page itself, but I see that it doesn't otherwise. I'll look
into it -- this is a bug (it's not loading the javascript).

>I don't see an option in the documentation that I can put right
>in the (:toc:) directive on the sidebar's wikipage that will
>control whether that "hide" link is present.  Is there one?
>Failing that, is there code I can put in the skin's CSS or in
>config.php that will suppress it when it's used on the
>sidebar?  Finally, I could do a page-localization to suppress
>it - what would I use then?

After many people asked for the show / hide option, now of
course, people are asking for a way to turn it off.
I'll see what I can do.

--
JR