[pmwiki-users] RecentChanges stopped logging. why?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Apr 9 23:06:02 CDT 2006

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 10:36:07PM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> by the time I upgraded to 2.1.1 Main/RecentChanges it appears that it
> stopped logging on 14th March 2006 since December 4th 2004 for an
> unknown reason. Now I upgraded it to 2.1.5. Still no reaction.
> How can I restart that mechanism and how I can delimit the visible
> period in RecentChanges to 185 days?

Actually, if you look at the bottom of the Main/RecentChanges
file I think you'll find the entries there.  Just get rid of all
of the entries that appear before the latest one and everything
will work again.

At the moment there's not a way to restrict pages based on the
number of days -- one can only restrict the number of lines in
the RecentChanges page.