[pmwiki-users] Another recipe.. feedback before I publish?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Apr 12 11:25:49 CDT 2006

At 2006-04-12  05:06 PM +0100, Octocias is rumored to have said:
>I have long wanted such a thing. Formatted exactly like this, too. I
>got the idea from one of the many Wikis I installed and experimented
>with before choosing PmWiki.
>
>The goal was to be able to automate the formatting of a simple list
>of Questions and Answer pairs. It takes the list and out of the list
>creates a table of contents complete with bookmark links to each
>Question/Answer. The FAQ data page itself contains properties to be
>used for displaying at runtime.
>
>Please take a look at it and give me feedback.

This looks great, and I was able to easily add a colourful entry.

It would be even better if the user was bounced back to the FAQ page
when saving the edits. When I tried it, it left me on the page full
of markup. However, this is a very nice way for an individual to
maintain a FAQ.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/