[pmwiki-users] {$Title} and {$Titlespaced} Page Variables broken?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:30:50 CDT 2006

On 4/14/06, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I just added (:title About Page Variables:) to the foot of http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageVariables, but note that the two lines that (I believe...?) ought to illustrate the use of {$Title} and {$Titlespaced} both report the title as "Page Variables".
> >
> > This isn't right, is it?
>

> Well, never mind - NOT broken on the PmWiki site, after all!  Can anyone speculate why, aside from "Tegan screwed it up" this problem *does* exist on my installations?  PmWiki V2.1.5.

Oddly - a possible clue - where I've used $Titlespaced and $Title in
the skin's .tmpl file, they render just fine in the browser - that is,
in the browser's TitleBar and in the wiki's breadcrumbs.  But they
just render identical to {$Namespaced} whenever I use them as page
variables in a wiki page.

Sorry about that top-post, before.  And the "Rich formatting", too.