[pmwiki-users] RFC: Limit the number of displayed diffs at once

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Fri Apr 14 19:09:56 CDT 2006

Hello, group,

I am new to PmWiki so I don't know if it is the right place to write.

I saw that some time ago users asked for an enhancement of the "diff" function
on PmWiki.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00544

I think I will also will need it, so I wrote a modification of that function
and posted it at that page a month ago, but no one seem to be interested. Now
I added a "Show all" option and I wonder if you wish to take a look at the
page and comment it.

It is a very small modification of the file pagerev.php (3-4 lines added)
and seems to work, and is backwords-compatible, so it doesn't change the
default display, but if the admin adds  $DiffCountPerPage = 10; it will show
10 changes and links to previous-next.

Do you wish to look at the script and tell me what you think (backup your
original pagerev.php first)? You may also vote at the "Priority" line, with 5
means biggest priority.

Greetings,
Petko