[pmwiki-users] Directories

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Apr 15 10:13:57 CDT 2006

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 08:02:23AM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> noskule wrote:
> > pmwiki at 911networks.com schrieb:
> >> How can I setup PM to have some pages in a directories and some others
> >> in another directory, with links across each others.
>
> No sure. This does subdirectories per group, what I want is not
> per group but per security level, so within the same group some
> of the files are protected by the .htaccess file.

Did you mean "pages" instead of "files" here?   And did you really
mean ".htaccess" here, or are you referring to ".htpasswd"?

Here's how to use .htpasswd to protect a group:

1.  In config.php, add:

        include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

2.  Edit the Site.AuthUser page and add a line like the
    following, replacing "/path/to/.htpasswd" with the
    filesystem name of the .htpasswd file:

        htpasswd: /path/to/.htpasswd

3.  Use a password of "id:*" in any GroupAttributes pages for
    the groups you wish to restrict to accounts in .htpasswd.

If you're referring to something other than the above, then
clarify the question a bit for us.