[pmwiki-users] displaying one page's contents in another page

Andrew Camenisch acamen at myrealbox.com
Sun Apr 16 07:32:16 CDT 2006

Hi,
Is there a way to display the contents of multiple pages on one page?
Say, for example, I have an "About Us" page which will showcase the
mini-biographies of 5 individuals.  For certain reasons, I need those 5
bios to exist as 5 separate pages, however, I would like to also display
them together on a single "About Us" page  -- so the "About Us" page
needs to reference in the content from the 5 individual pages.

Is this currently possible?