[pmwiki-users] authuser password denial

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Apr 16 14:34:40 CDT 2006

I have checked:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AuthUser
but I can't find out how to deny access to pages in a efficient way.

What I want to do is let anyone who is authenticated read the pages
in Groupx except for Fred.

In the Groupx read password, I have set @Groupx  (yes, the password
group name is the same as the page group name).

On Site.AuthUser I want to set something like:

         @Groupx: id:*, -Fred

....    goes away and tries said idea ...

Well, it does appear to work, but none of the docs I have read talk
about using "-Fred" type syntax for denials. Is this really the way
things are supposed to work?? (I hope so!)

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668