[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:57:00 CDT 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 03:44:50PM +0100, Richard Brown wrote:
> > On 14 Apr 2006, at 16:06, Chris Cox wrote:
> > > Didn't mean to fuel a fire... it's just that a complaint
> > > was registered about posting style and the post was
> > > a "top post"... I found that to be funny.
> > >
> > > I'm human.  I can easily deal with a plethora of
> > > posting styles.  My guess is that other people
> > > can deal with it as well.
> > >
> > I have to admit that I don't like top-replies and I don't like html. So
> > I just delete away.
> > [...]
> > Over to you Patrick on policy or any other list statement. If Patrick
> > doesn't want to put a statement in it's because he is happy with the
> > way the list is run!
>
> I'm amazed how long this thread has wrong.  It appears some sort
> of statement from me is indeed needed.

Out of curiosity... is it really supposed to be "wrong" in the paragraph
above? (I'm curious since I can't figure out a simple typo that could
result in "wrong", and I'm not familiar with any other meaning of "wrong"
that makes sense here).

Anyway, would it make sense to paste a part of your post to some wiki page
for future reference? Perhaps

/Christian