[pmwiki-users] authuser password denial doesn't work after all

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Tue Apr 18 13:30:00 CDT 2006

I have checked:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AuthUser
but I can't find out how to deny access to pages in a efficient way.

What I want to do is let anyone who is authenticated read the pages
in Groupx except for Fred.

In the Groupx read password, I have set @Groupx  (yes, the password
group name is the same as the page group name).

On Site.AuthUser I want to set something like:

         @Groupx: *, -Fred

....    tried once and it seemed to work, but that was wrong ...

Well, it does NOT work. Is there any way to do this???

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668