[pmwiki-users] wikiforms question

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Apr 20 17:21:42 CDT 2006

On Friday, 21 April 2006 12:31 AM, Curtis, Clayton <Clayton.Curtis at va.gov> wrote:
>I put the code into a GroupFooter for the appropriate group, and
>nothing showed up. I suspect others have addressed the same
>requirement -- providing a more convenient way than editing
>page code to allow an attachment -- so I'm open to any
>suggestions for an alternative approach.

Does the GroupFooter code show up on none of the pages in the
group or is it only on pages that are form based? For example,
do you see the form link on the group's HomePage? I would
expect to see at least this bit displayed:
[[{$FullName}?action=upload | Click here]] to upload file to attach to this page.

The edit form links use the GroupFooter, so I'm surprised you
don't see it.

Is there a url one can look at, with action=diag enabled?
--
JR