[pmwiki-users] Link-Question

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Tue Apr 25 06:10:13 CDT 2006

hello

I have a new problem again;-)

I have pages within a group called "work".
Until today these pages are namend like
-200604251
-200604252
-etc.
that means the represent the appropriate day, but at the end a count for
the work, work one, work two, etc.

Another called "worktime" includes the same pagenames, and its to list
the worktime within a "work"-page with pagelist.
That works fine.

in the groupheader of worktime.200604251 I have a
  Back:[[work.{$Name} | +]]
this is great and brings me back to the work-page.

BUT, now: I would change the many work-pages of one day to only one page
  per day; but several worktime-pages per day
like:
-work.20060425
and
-worktime.200604251
-worktime.200604252
-etc.

now the back-link above in the groupheader of "worktime" doesn't work
anymore.It's sure why, because no page like work.200604251 exist.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this? Is it better to use another
naming convention or so?

Thanks a lot!

Daniel