[pmwiki-users] Config.php, defaultpage and wikifarms

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Apr 25 14:26:07 CDT 2006

K.A.Bouton schrieb:

> Is it possible toset the default page (in fact the default farm) to go
> to when the url
> _www.somewhere.com/pmwiki_ <file://www.somewhere.com/pmwiki> is entered?
>
> Eg
> Pmwiki
>    wiki1
>       main.homepage
>    wiki2
>      main.homepage
>
> When enter above url the user goes to wiki2.main.homepage   (which I
> tried to set as defaultpage in the config.php and it dodn't work.

the server looks for an index file in the specified folder. If in the
pmwiki folder is an index.php or index.html file it will open it

in the "*www.somewhere.com/pmwiki/*index.php" file of your Pmwiki you
could write

*     <?php* include('pmwiki.php');

this will open the main wiki, the other wikis will open with
*www.somewhere.com/pmwiki/wiki#*

in the config.php you only have to set $FarmPubDirUrl
grz nos