[pmwiki-users] VerySimpleToDo - $ScriptUrl weird problem

Tom celok at gmx.net
Wed Apr 26 07:44:21 CDT 2006

Hmm... you seem to have two problems, from what i see:

1. copy and paste the two optical identical strings to
http://www.nameisp.com/puny.asp and press convert

eva24-7.it
eva24−7.it

The first one has a normal "minus" the second one has a special
character that looks like a minus. That is related to IDN; see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalized_domain_names

Because of this special minus the domain is translated to
xn--eva247-7d3c.it (n not m at second position btw, but that is the only
explanation i can give).

And on a second note: http://www.eva24-7.it/eva/pmwiki.php throws an
error you should look into.

Hope that helps you.