[pmwiki-users] session for .htpasswd authorization

Jihwang Yeo dbhacker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 07:48:01 CDT 2006

Here is my config.php file and I commented out some questions.
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = "XXX Wiki";
$PageLogoUrl = "http://www.xxx.com/images/xxx.gif";

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('onesecret');
$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secrettwo');

### Can I use this access control along with httpauth?
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';

putenv("TZ=EST5EDT");
$TimeFmt = '%B %d, %Y, at %I:%M %p EST';

# AuthUser authorization
### Should I remove this authuser part?
$AuthUser['htpasswd'] = 'local/.passwd';
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
$Author = $AuthorId;

# httpauth authorization
### How can I specify the location of htaccess and htpasswd files?
$EnableHTTPBasicAuth = 1;
$AuthRealmFmt = "Dartmouth wireless-network traces";

$EnableRemoteUserAuth = 1;
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/httpauth.php");

Any problem in the above config?
Any comment/suggestions would be a great help.