[pmwiki-users] attachlist bug or feature? (third posting)

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Wed Apr 26 12:45:18 CDT 2006

Neil <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:

> The list was silent on my first 2 attempts, so I will ask again. Can
> *anyone* can shed some light on this problem?
>
> The (:attachlist:) docs don't explain all of the options - at least
> not all in the same place. I believe the syntax is:
>
> (:attachlist [Name] [ext=xyz]:)
>
> where:
>
> [Name] is an optional group name to display attachments from another group
> [ext=xyz] is an optional extension to limit the types of attachments
> shown to those with the supplied extension
>
> However, the [Name] argument seems to be non-intuitive or broken.
>
> I have a wiki with per-page attachments specified by $UploadPrefixFmt
> = '/$FullName';  in config.php. I have 2 pages, each with a single

Are you sure that the above is correct and actually working?
The results you are reporting (below) seem like what you would expect to get if
your attachments were organized per group, instead of per page.

> On Main.NewOne, some of the following markup gives me unexpected results:
>
> (:attachlist:)  -- shows the attachments for Main.NewOne as expected
>
> (:attachlist Main.HomePage:) -- shows nothing
>
> (:attachlist Main:) -- shows the attachments for Main.HomePage
>
> (:attachlist HomePage:) -- shows nothing
>
> Is this a bug or a feature?
>
> I need to be able to do something like (:attachlist
> NotThisGroup.AnyPage:) and have it display the attachments for that
> specific page on a wiki with per-page attachments.  Is this possible?
>

> Neil Herber
> Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/

Disclaimer: I don't have experience with attachlist, but since know one else
was responding I thought I'd share the basic observation in case that helps you
get on the right track to resolving this.

Pico