[pmwiki-users] Repost: Could Edit always include Preview?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Apr 28 13:47:40 CDT 2006

At 2006-04-28  01:32 PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
> > Why does this not work on my wiki? The edit form looks bizarre
> > because of all the includes, but actual pages being edited do not
> > show the included page (or preview, if you will).
>
>See the version of the EditForm markup I posted in my previous
>message.

The problem seems to be that Gemini does not default back to
Site.EditForm when the popup preview is turned off. It has this line
in skin.php:
SDV($PageEditForm,'Site.Gemini-EditForm');

So I assume I have to reset $PageEditForm to Site.EditForm (in
config.php) or actually edit Site.Gemini-EditForm to see any effect.  ;-)

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/