[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar: How-To Display Calendar of Different Group . . .

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Sun Apr 30 15:16:47 CDT 2006

Ben Wilson schrieb:

>Would this be done best using (:include:)?
>
>On 4/30/06, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Okay. For the past year I've been using WebCalendar on a web site I
>>help manage.[1] However, In the interest of unified management, I
>>would prefer to use PmCalendar.
>>
>>What I need to be able to do is display a calendar in one group (e.g.
>>Calendar), and allow the "Upcoming Events" to display in another group
>>(e.g. Main).
>>
>>Does anybody have experience in doing this?

guess this could be made with pagelist. With pagelist its also possible
to display not only the name but also the content or part of it (didnt
try it myself) see:
Cookbook:BlogWithPageList, PagelistExplained
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistExplained>,
PageListTemplates <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageListTemplates>

hope that helps
grz nos