[pmwiki-users] Add a permanent uploaded file list

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Tue Aug 1 18:55:06 CDT 2006

Put it in a footer and protect that against editing.

(You've read the documentation, so you probably know this already, but think ahead whether you want "attached files per page" or "attached files per group")

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151