[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Project done...problem

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Wed Aug 2 03:06:52 CDT 2006

Hi,
this is obviously a very useful receipt. I am going to use it for
setting some users preferences.

But I have a problem in testing the "minimal contents"
 Following messagage persists even when I removed ending CRLFs in the
script.

*Warning*: fopen(wiki.d/Data-Test.Test) [function.fopen
<http://192.168.0.1/wiki/index.php/Test/function.fopen>]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in *C:\abyss_wiki\cookbook\data.php*
on line *64*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\abyss_wiki\cookbook\data.php:64) in
*C:\abyss_wiki\pmwiki.php* on line *870
*
After submitting the form and reloading the page "data not found"
appeared in the page.
I checked the folder and no wiki.d/Data-Test.Test was created.

Help please, I'm very keen to use the receipt.

*Jiri
*
The Editor napsal(a):

> So if you want a page you can browse to--say "MyPage.Check", and show
> what the checkbox status was the last time it was clicked you can put
> it all together with:
>
> (:data Data-MyPage.Check:)  //retrieves all data, including {$test}
> (:input form:) //starts the form
> (:input hidden action:) //activates the data storage on submit
> My checkbox: (:input checkbox test {$test}:) //sets checkbox to saved value
> (:input submit value="save checkbox status":) //submits form
> (:input end:) //end of form
>
> Hope this helps!

OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka