[pmwiki-users] IncludeUrl not working in IE / change object to iframe

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Aug 3 04:58:37 CDT 2006

Hello Hans,

thank you for this enhancements! I've tested some more and the (my)
problems is the security settings in IE by using <object> tags. If you
add the including site (your PmWiki site) to the "confidential sites" it
works, but not without. You don't have this constraint by using <iframe>.

I would prefer <objekt> too, but IE sucks. ;-)

Thanks a lot!
Clemens