[pmwiki-users] ShowHide toggle (:pagelist:) based on page title

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 3 10:17:23 CDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 05:10:48PM +0200, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
> >Might need to include a "list=all" parameter somewhere.
>
> But, Patrick, then also "strange" pages get listed
> (RecentChanges,...), and not only the clients list...
> Am I wrong?

Okay, then a custom list=xyz parameter that excludes the
strange pages.

    $SearchPatterns['xyz'][] = '!\.(All)?Recent(Changes|Uploads)$!';
    $SearchPatterns['xyz'][] = '!\.Group(Print)?(Header|Footer|Attributes)$!';

> >> Could this be because of the caching of names in wiki.d/.pageindex?
>
> >Doubtful -- there must be some other problem besides .pageindex .
>
> [I do not understand what that "caching of names in wiki.d/.pageindex"
> really means...]
>
> If you also, Pm, are doubtful, then I feel lost...

Well, the easy way to find out is to remove wiki.d/.pageindex and see
if that fixes things.

> :-|
> Means that there is no solution?

It doesn't mean there's no solution, only that I don't have enough
information to be able to know what's happening.